Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aubrey's 1st Tooth at 4 1/2 months old...

I can't believe it my baby girl cut her first tooth yesterday at 4 1/2 months old! And I'm feeling rather sad about it. I love having a baby around and this makes me realize that she's growing up sooner than I want her to.
I noticed that she had been a little bit crabby lately. She has always been such a good baby, but lately she has been crying when either John or I would leave the room. And she just wants to be held a lot lately. Well it all makes sense now. Grandma Julie actually discovered that she was teething. John and I went to the Temple last night so John's mom was kind enough to watch the girls for us so that we could go. Aubrey was being kind of fussy for her so she thought that maybe she was teething. Well sure enough come to find out that there's a little tooth poking out from her bottom gums. There's actually another one coming through right next to the one that's already emerged. Poor thing. I'm so thankful for teething tablets! They work wonders on a teething baby. Although she has been a breeze compared to her sister. Mallory ran a fever every time and was so fussy when she was teething.


Teething tablets (which are 100% all natural) and cool teething rings are a must for a teething baby!

No comments: