Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Happenings



The girls entertained themselves for quite awhile a few weeks ago with these empty boxes. And I managed to capture some cute pictures of their cute little grins.
 Aubrey Ann
Mallory Mae
Playing in the laundry basket.

This is just a cute video of Bree dancing. It's not the best video because she can really get into it when she wants to. It's really funny when she does get into it!


The girls and I have been sick with the flu for the past week and we're just now getting over it. The girls had fevers for 2 days followed by throwing up for 3 days, they were terribly congested, and had bad coughs. It was not fun for anyone. I even had to call in sick to work on Saturday since both girls were throwing up at the same time and I didn't want to leave John with 2 sick kids. Anyway as you can see Bree would get so tired and just fall asleep in random places around our apartment. One evening I found her like this and snapped a picture.


No comments: