I forgot to post a picture of Mallory's Gilmore Girls poster that is hanging on her bedroom door that her grandma Cathy gave to her. Mallory shares my obsession with the television show Gilmore Girls. Maybe it's because she was brainwashed in the womb? I say that because I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls when I was pregnant with her. And to this day she loves to watch this show with me! I love that about her!
Gilmore Girls...we're the #1 fans of all time!
I found this cute little bag at D.I. (Deseret Industries) for .50 cents and sewed the buttons on it to give it a little extra glam. I think it turned out cute and the colors just happen to match the theme for her bedroom. Mallory uses it as a purse right now but I originally bought it for her to take to church. I also found this cute little animated toy piggy there too for only .50cents. Mallory loves it! She also shares my tea cup piggy obsession which I also love about her! Maybe Bree will like some of these things too? It's hard to say, but even if she doesn't I won't mind. She's so different from her sister already anyway. Time will only tell.


No comments:
Post a Comment