This year John and I hosted Thanksgiving at our place. I had fun cooking the meal (although stressful at times), and all of the food turned out good, except the rolls didn't rise exactly like they were suppose to. They still tasted good but looked a little funny. My favorite part was decorating our table, although I was so busy cooking that I forgot to take pictures of the table settings. Oh well next year I'll remember. Anyway, here are a few pictures that we did get of our Thanksgiving festivities.
At school Mallory made this cute pilgrim hat.
And she made a chocolate pilgrim hat and a pine cone turkey.
Here's the girls eagerly awaiting our Thanksgiving meal hours before it was ready which is why their hair isn't done yet. You can see a little bit of our table setting in this picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment