Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Aubrey's First Taste of Rice Cereal & Sweet Potatoes...

Aubrey turned 6 months old on Sunday... Yea! We were waiting until she turned 6 months old to introduce solids into her diet so Sunday was a big day for her. I started her on rice cereal mixed with breast milk and she absolutely loved it! I seriously couldn't feed it to her fast enough! It was so funny to see because with her big sister Mallory, she hated rice cereal for the first couple of weeks. It took her a long time to like baby food. So it was refreshing to see how much Aubrey truly loved it.

 Aubrey was full of smiles that day and I'm sure if she could talk she would have said "okay mom enough with the pictures let's get the show on the road already."
Look at those big eyes.
 She likes to pose for the camera, and she's pretty good at it.
She says mmmmmm.... let's eat already.
 Mallory was feeling left out so we put her in her blue chair and took turns feeding her too. She's so funny.
 Aubrey insisted on helping me feed her, silly girl.
 She absolutely loved her rice cereal!
 I had to giver her a spoon of her own to distract her.
She also loved the sweet potatoes that I gave her after she ate all of the cereal that I made for her.

Live footage of Aubrey's first taste of baby cereal. Sorry it's kind of dark, our lighting isn't very good at night unfortunately.

 Me and my girls after dinner. Check out Mallory, she's wearing one of the baby's pj's. Too funny.
Happy baby with a full tummy!

No comments: