My favorite season has finally arrived...Autumn! I absolutely love Fall/Autumn, and Halloween. I love everything about Fall and October is by far my most favorite month out of the whole year. I love the warm and comforting scent that autumn brings, the intoxicating aroma of apples, pumpkins, cinnamon, nutmeg, spiced cider, caramel, and so many more. I love the cooler temperatures that fall brings forcing out the warm and cozy sweaters with the vibrant fall colors of burgundy, sage, various shades of orange, and the deep violet colors. I also love seeing the trees glow and radiate with such beautiful vibrant colors. I could seriously go on and on, but I won't. However I did post pictures of some of my favorite Fall/Halloween decorations including some new additions. I have been so excited for Fall that I started putting up my Fall/Halloween decorations in mid September. I have a lot of fun Fall and Halloween ideas planned this month so stayed tuned to hear about our adventures.











No comments:
Post a Comment