We went for a family drive last Tuesday to see the magnificent fall colors in Alpine Loop before the weather turned too cold and all of the leaves fell off the trees. I tried to take great pictures with our camera, but my pictures really don't do it justice. It was so incredibly beautiful to see. The deep reds, bright yellows and oranges were so bright and vibrant, I just loved seeing all of those beautiful colors! Fall is such a beautiful season and by far my absolute favorite season!
I love living here in Utah because the mountains are so beautiful. I never get tired of seeing them everyday, and breathing in fresh, crisp mountain air is so incredibly refreshing!
I love living here in Utah because the mountains are so beautiful. I never get tired of seeing them everyday, and breathing in fresh, crisp mountain air is so incredibly refreshing!









No comments:
Post a Comment