Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Circus Fun

A couple of weeks ago John and I took Mallory to the circus since John won us free tickets from a radio station, way to go hunny! We all had a blast. Mallory loved it and she was pretty good throughout the show. It definitely helped that it was action-packed with lots to see, and it so loud that Mallory couldn't be disruptive. A little too loud for me because I came home with a horrendous headache, but nothing that an Excedrin couldn't take care of. We left Aubrey with John's mom and she cried most of the time which I felt terrible about. She officially has separation anxiety from her momma and daddy so I guess we'll be taking her with us on our outings for awhile. That's okay she's a really good baby so it shouldn't be a problem. We left the circus halfway through since it was a pretty long show and then took the trax train over to Pier 49 Pizza in downtown Salt Lake and enjoyed some delicious pizza for dinner. It was really nice for John and I to spend some quality one on one time with our Mallory Mae, especially since she gets jealous of her sister and that she has to share her mom and dad with her baby sister now.



Mallory's Circus shirt that she wore that day. I thought it was perfect for the circus.
The Elephants

The silly clowns trying to replace a giant light bulb.
Mallory was so excited to be there and loved the show.
 Juggling Fire
 Not sure what to call these guys, but they were amazing.
Clowns and such
 Mallory and her momma.
Mallory and her daddy. She loved the popcorn, that might have been her favorite part.
Happy little girl!
And lastly, the lions/tigers. That was the last thing that we saw before we left.

No comments: