John and I took the girls to get their pictures taken a few weeks ago and they turned out pretty good. The top three pictures are my favorite because it was my idea to dress them up in tutus and I think they turned out really cute. Mallory was being really shy and didn't want to smile for us, but we got a few smiles out of her during our photo session. And of course the baby was just full of smiles.
This is one of the pictures of the girls that was taken and when I saw it I immediately thought wow that look on Mallory's face looks similar to my face in one of the pictures of me and my sister that was taken when I was 3 years old. Mallory is 2 1/2 in this picture. Too funny!
Me and my sister when I was 3 years old ( I have the blond hair) and my sister Heather when she was 4 years old. We were obviously very shy in this picture. Mallory definitely gets that from me as well.






1 comment:
Just discovered your blog again!! Great pics guys!!
Love Grandpa Tom & Cathy
Post a Comment