About a week ago I found this cute baby bathtub at the new Goodwill that just opened up here in Murray for $1.99, and Mallory loves to wash her water babies in it. It seriously keeps her occupied for a good 30 minutes or so. She washes her babies with soap and even puts lotion on them when she gets them out. It's so cute to watch her do this. She's such a good little momma for her baby dolls.
There's two of them all bundled up after their bath. One of them is Mallory's and the other one is Aubrey's. I use to have these water babies when I was little. However these aren't my original dolls from my childhood, these ones I purchased off of eBay two years ago. Mallory loves these babies and even brought her doll to Preschool for "Show & Tell."
And here's Mallory just being goofy. She wanted to go swimming a few weeks ago and she likes to steal my winter hat and wear it. My little fashionista!




No comments:
Post a Comment