Sunday, March 24, 2013

On The Farm

A few weeks ago we had another theme week called "On The Farm." We did a few farm activities and the girls had a lot of fun!

They painted wool on their sheep with shaving cream. (I laminated the sheep picture first so that it wouldn't get wet and soggy).

Mallory ditched her paint brush and really dug in.

Bree decided to stick more with the paintbrush.

Then after they painted their sheep, we moved on to painting pigs in the mud. We used brown finger-paint, although chocolate pudding would have also been fun to use.

-
They both used their fingers for this one.

Here's Bree really getting into the fun!

Their finished product.

After we got done painting we read the book Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type. I really enjoyed this book, it was definitely a fun read!

For dinner I made "pigs in a blanket" for John and the girls.


And we watched the newer version of the movie "Charlotte's Web." I loved this movie, it was really cute and of course it had a cute pig in it!


File:Charlotte's Web 2006.jpg







No comments: