Here are just a few pictures of what the girls and I do to keep busy at home while John is at work.
We build a lot of tents around here. And on occasion Mallory even likes to sleep in her tent we make in her bedroom. I will move her to her bed after she has fallen asleep and she wakes up sometime in the middle of the night and moves back down to the floor to her tent. Silly girl, she sure loves her tents!
There's my silly girl. Bree loves them too, she just wouldn't cooperate for the picture.The girls love to read books in their tents.
They also like to help me out with some household chores. Laundry is one of their favorites and I recently just started having them help me clean the toilet. They love it! However I wonder when the fun aspect of that will wear off? Hopefully not for awhile!
And they love when we all read some good books together.




No comments:
Post a Comment