Thanks to my hobby and obsession with Pinterest we had a blast celebrating St.Patrick's Day this year! I found so many fun ideas to do with children that I would have never thought of myself.
This is Leo our friendly Leprechaun. He visited our house last night.
What a handsome little guy! This is what I picture a leprechaun to look like in real life.
Leo left a couple of rainbows on our doorways. One on the girls' door and one from the hallway into the dining room. The girls have been running back and forth through them all morning. What a great idea to keep them occupied for awhile and not fighting with each other!
He also used our bathroom and forgot to flush, silly leprechaun. Mallory loved this!!!
And he left some fun St. Patrick's Day goodies in the girls' shoes.
Aubrey's shoes with her goodies inside them.
The girls had Lucky Charms for their snack this morning.
And Leo left for them some of his tasty Leprechaun Juice to have with their morning snack.
He also turned our milk green.
I made the girls and John some rainbow pancakes and green scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Mmmmmmm....delicious!
This is a goofy picture of Mallory but she really enjoyed her special breakfast.
We even tried to catch Leo by setting a trap and tried to lure him in with a pot of gold and some gold coins.
But Leo is sneaky and he got away. Don't you know that leprechauns can't be caught.
However he did leave behind some golden chocolate for the girls.
Over the past 2 weeks the girls and I have been making some fun St. Patrick's Day crafts. Here are their rainbows we made with Fruit Loops.
Shamrock Stamping.
All we did was cut a green bell pepper in half and dip in some green paint and voila!
I made a shamrock banner for our entertainment center.
I found this cute free St. Patrick's Day printable on Pinterest.
And this is one of my D.I. finds. I think this only cost me $1.


















No comments:
Post a Comment