A few weeks ago John and I took the girls to the park after I got off work one Saturday since the weather was so nice. The girls loved it, especially swinging on the swings with mom. We are all very glad that it's finally spring and we do spend a lot of time outside now. It's a great way for the girls to run off some of their energy and they make new friends which is always great!
Mallory wasn't too sure of this spinning circle chair there at the park.
Bree loved the swings!
So did Mallory. She didn't want to swing by herself so I put her on my lap and we swung together. Sometimes it's nice to feel like a kid again.
Aubrey also wanted to swing with her momma.
We love going to the various parks around us and we usually have to carry the girls back to our car kicking and carrying on because they don't want to leave. But we love making memories with our girls so we endure the tantrums that follow and hope that they will grow out of that soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment