About two weeks ago Mallory had her end of the year Preschool Program. I have just loved her preschool teacher Miss Jani! I seriously cannot say enough good things about her. Mallory has learned a lot and has also made a lot of new friends this past year. As parents it was so much fun to see her up front with all of the other kids singing the songs they learned.
They sang some really cute songs where they put on sun glasses, held up their teddy bears, and waved their American flags.
The American flag song.
Here's a short video clip from one of the songs they sang.
Here's one of Mallory best friends Dexter! She talks about him all of the time!
Well I can't believe that Mallory's 1st year of preschool is already over. She's growing up so fast! But now it's time for some summer fun! We've got a few new fun things planned for this summer that we can do together as a family that I'm really looking forward to.
Well I can't believe that Mallory's 1st year of preschool is already over. She's growing up so fast! But now it's time for some summer fun! We've got a few new fun things planned for this summer that we can do together as a family that I'm really looking forward to.



No comments:
Post a Comment