One of my favorite parts about summer is being able to sleep in during the week! I love, love, love to sleep! Sometimes Aubrey will wake up during the night and will end up sleeping in our bed for the rest of the night. I like that she still does that since she's our baby, well not really a baby anymore, but she always will be to me. I snapped a bunch of pictures of Bree waking up in the morning. I love her smiley face first thing in the morning! I can't think of a better way to start a new day.
Sound asleep.
She woke up from the flash.
Still really groggy...and a pretty funny picture.
There's her big smile that I love!
Being goofy.
Now she's ready to start her day!
Now Mallory takes a little while to wake up and get ready for the day, she must take after me when it comes to mornings.







No comments:
Post a Comment