This post is very late, especially since Mallory's 4th Birthday was on April 24th, but better late then never I say.
Well this year we kept both of the girls' birthdays low key. We started Mallory's 4th Birthday with breakfast at McDonald's. The girls sure enjoyed it, however it was no fun for me since I can't eat anything there. From now on John and I will be making birthday breakfasts at home for our family so that way I can eat along with them.
She's turning 4!
Bree's enjoying her breakfast.
Time to open gifts.
We got this baby doll around Christmas from an awesome Black Friday deal and put it away for her birthday. Snuggles likes to be part of our birthdays too.
Sully from Monster's Inc.
Mallory kept asking for this Sully stuffed animal and she was so happy to have gotten it for her birthday.
We also got her a jewelery box. I found some cute play jewelery at Goodwill for $1 which I put in her jewelery box after I disinfected it.
She dressed up Sully and put some of her jewelery on him.
She also got a barbie car.
She wanted one for Christmas but didn't get one then.

Here she is getting ready to blow out her candle on her cupcake.
I found this fun candle at the dollar store, it sings "Happy Birthday."
She wanted one for Christmas but didn't get one then.

Here she is getting ready to blow out her candle on her cupcake.
I found this fun candle at the dollar store, it sings "Happy Birthday."
There she goes! She couldn't wait to blow out her candle.
Here we are playing with her new baby doll. This baby talks, eats, drinks, pees, and poops. She's pretty entertained with it. I had a doll like this one when I was growing up so I wanted my girls to share in some of the same fond memories that I had as a child.
Well I can't believe that my baby girl is 4 years old already! Time sure does fly by. I love the little person that she's turning into! I'm a very proud momma!!!
Here we are playing with her new baby doll. This baby talks, eats, drinks, pees, and poops. She's pretty entertained with it. I had a doll like this one when I was growing up so I wanted my girls to share in some of the same fond memories that I had as a child.
Well I can't believe that my baby girl is 4 years old already! Time sure does fly by. I love the little person that she's turning into! I'm a very proud momma!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment