Monday, March 15, 2010



Mallory's 1st Pancake. I made gluten free pancakes last week when we did breakfast for dinner and those are by far the best gluten free pancakes I've ever tasted! It took me a long time but I have finally found a fabulous pancake mix. Even John loves them!
In this video Mallory isn't too found of them mostly because they are something new. She usually doesn't like new foods that much. It takes a couple of exposures to a new food before she actually likes it. I thought that maybe I could load it with butter to give her some extra calories since she's underweight. Her pediatrician recommended doing that but I guess I'll have to try a few more times before she really likes it. I didn't put any syrup on them, just butter. Anyway I think this video is funny because of her facial expressions. She's such a hoot sometimes!



No comments: