Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Reunion

One of my most favorite parts of our trip besides the wedding of course was finally being able to see my mom's side of the family again. I haven't seen them in a very long time. We all had a great time just hanging out and talking to each other. One thing that I love about my mom's family is that they all have a great sense of humor. They seriously are so funny. And they are the sweetest most down to earth people you could ever meet. I didn't get a big group picture, which I regret, but here's what I did get.
My Aunt Lisa and my cousin Tessa
Aunt Lisa
 My uncle Scott
Morgan and Tessa, my cousins
My cousin Jesse
 It took Mallory a little while to warm up to everyone, but she took a special liking to uncle Chad.

 Here they are playing a game together.

Uncle Chad and Aubrey
A cute video of Uncle Chad and Aubrey
My Uncle Jimmy
 My Aunt Heather
My cousin Korey
Mallory loved my cousin Korey's puppy.

No comments: