Our Mallory Mae is such a fun little person. I love watching her discover new things everyday even though at times she gets into mischief.
Her new thing that she does lately is walk around our apartment in my shoes. She thinks it's just the greatest thing. And she has recently been getting into my make-up and trying it on. That part I'm not too excited about. But it does make for some cute and funny pictures.
She is 100% all girl. She loves all of the things that girls love like shoes, make-up, getting her hair done by her momma, and having her toe nails painted.
Here's the little culprit caught red-handed. She thought she'd try putting on my mascara which happened on dad's watch while I was at a Relief Society Dinner. But in his defense he was fixing my computer since it had just crashed again, thus the many, many blog posts all at once.






No comments:
Post a Comment