Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jenna's Wedding...

So the main reason why we flew to Michigan was to be in one of my best friend's weddings. I have known Jenna since the first grade, and she had asked me last year if I would be one of her bridesmaids. I said yes and was honored to be in her wedding. Here are a few pictures of us at her reception on her big day.
 Here's Mallory with my feather boa and my flowers.
 Hannah Belle, my little sister.
 Mallory Mae

 Me and one of my best friends Amanda that I grew up with. I finally was able to see her after many many years. It was great talking with her again. I've surely missed her.
 Me and Sarah, one of my other best friends that I grew up with. Sarah has the greatest sense of humor. She is so funny. I laughed so much that night.
 There's Sarah and the beautiful bride Jenna.
 Here's me and little Aubrey
 And here's the gang: Sarah, Jenna, and me. Boy do I miss these girls. We had a lot fun growing up together.
Aubrey Ann. She looked so adorable that day.

After we left the reception we went back to the hotel to spend time with my mom, brothers, and little sister.
 My Mom and I
 Hannah and Mallory. Mallory loved having someone to play with.
 My little brother Chase, what a handsome little guy he is.

 My little brother Trenton and Aubrey.
Me, Trenton and Aubrey. Trenton just graduated from High School this year. I wasn't able to see my other brother Bryant because he had to work. 
Well that concluded the fourth day of our trip. Boy were we exhausted from all of the wedding activities. But the wedding was beautiful and I'm grateful to have been a part of it.

No comments: