Sunday, August 21, 2011

Surprise For John...

The girls and I surprised John with these neat "super hero" collector's glasses last week just because we love him and appreciate all of his hard work both at work and at home as a husband and father. He is an amazing man and I'm so lucky and grateful to have him in my life. Thank you babe for all that you do for us. We love you so very much!!!
I even wrapped his present in super hero wrapping paper which I thought he'd enjoy. And in the card I wrote:
Dear John,
You may not have super-human strength, the ability to fly effortlessly, or a "6th Spidey Sense," but to the girls and I you are our "Hero" and always will be! We love you so very much and appreciate all of the many, many things that you do for us!

Love Always & Forever, "Your Wonder Woman Wife" Holly Jo, and "Side-kicks" Mallory Mae and Aubrey Ann
Mallory gave her daddy his gift.
I'll admit that sometimes I use the "Wonder Woman" glass. Hey a girl can dream can't she? Lol :)Mallory even points to the "Wonder Woman" character on the glass and says "Ma Ma." Now talk about a confidence booster! As long as I'm "wonder woman" to my husband and my girls then that's all that matters.

No comments: