Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve Box

If you can't tell by now I'm a little bit addicted to Pinterest. I love finding fun and creative activities to do with my girls and making memories with them. I found this idea on Pinterest which is putting together a Christmas Eve box. You can fill it with whatever you want to but below you'll see what we filled our box with.

 My girls and I on Christmas Eve!

The sign reads "Open Me on Christmas Eve at Sunset!"
 
We put in new pajamas for everyone, Christmas books (I got the Fancy Nancy book from KSL classifieds for only $5.00!), Christmas glow-sticks, a Christmas Phineas and Ferb DVD, cheddar popcorn, and candy.

 Here's the girls enjoying some cheesy popcorn while watching Phineas and Ferb and wearing their new pjs and glow-sticks.

 John's new Ghost-busters pj's.

 My new pj's. My pj pants are from D.I. and I got them for $2!

 Mallory's new pj's.

Sweet Dreams baby girl. She fell asleep early since she was tired out from all of our fun Christmas Eve activities.

No comments: