Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Christmas Fun

In between the various colds and flu viruses that we seem to keep catching we were able to squeeze in a few more Christmas activities.

 We decorated our 1st ever gingerbread house together. This gingerbread house kit is themed "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer".

I think that it turned out pretty good for our first one, and it's now a yearly tradition for us.

 John and I bought this cute Little People Manger Set for the girls this year. We're trying to teach them the true meaning of Christmas and not just have them focus on getting presents. This actually isn't the one that I really wanted since the one I thought it was actually lights up and sings "Away In A Manager," and "Silent Night." Maybe next year we'll get that one. However we got this one because we got a great deal on it from this blog that we follow called Freebies2Deals. She has helped our family save a lot of money over the years. Here's her link if anyone wants to check it out http://freebies2deals.com/

 Mallory made this Santa advent calendar at preschool and she has been having a lot of fun gluing cotton balls on it everyday.
 
I don't know if I ever posted this clipboard project on our blog or not, but just in case I'll tell you about it anyway. This is Mallory's preschool clipboard that I made which we use to put all of her important papers and notes from her teacher. It works great having everything in one place.

No comments: