We started another new tradition this year by putting together a Reindeer Food Bar. The girls had a blast scooping the ingredients into their little jars! I originally found this idea on Studio5, where they found it on Pinterest. Next year I'll have it put together better than I did this year. I had to work 7am to 6pm on Christmas Eve so I was crunched on time.
Oats to give the reindeer the energy they need to fly around the world and Cocoa for Dancer's sweet tooth.
Raisins are Dasher's favorite snack and Flying Powder which is the secret ingredient that makes the reindeer fly.
Breadcrumbs-Gluten Free for Comet of course, and Potato Chips-take it easy Prancer gained 7 lbs. from chips last year.
We also added glitter and next year we'll add some coconut too.
Here we are adding the ingredients to our jars.
Our finished products.
Here we are throwing our reindeer food out into the snow so that Santa and his reindeer can find our house.
Bree was feeling adventurous and wanted to trek through the snow.
We were lucky this year because we had a white Christmas. It snowed a lot on Christmas Eve!
These are the cookies that we made for Santa.
And the girls made these cute Gingerbread Men in Nursery at church on Sunday, I just forgot to post them earlier.












No comments:
Post a Comment